Holiday Treats by Michael Paskevicius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Christmas 2014 — A few photos from Christmas 2014. I spent my first Christmas in Nanaimo this year, as I was unable to get to Toronto to visit with family. The season was mild and allowed for a number of beautiful hikes and winter exploration. I did not miss the snow and frigid temperatures from Ontario, however I [...]
- Toronto Visit — I had a very impromptu visit to Toronto in late August for a family issue. It was great to see family and friends during the summer months and to explore the city a little. It is always tough going home and having no transport. However, this time I dusted off my dad’s old bicycle and [...]
- Holiday 2012 — Spent the holiday this year home in Toronto and got to spend quite a bit of time catching up with family and friends and exploring the city. It was a quick and busy trip but I have many awesome memories from the visit. Holiday Treats by Michael Paskevicius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International [...]
- Jordan Restaurant Lunch — Splurged a bit and had lunch at Jordan Restaurant at the lovely Jordan Winery in Stellenbosch. The wine, presentation and views were astounding, however we were not overly impressed with the food. Holiday Treats by Michael Paskevicius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International [...]
- Lunch at 96 Winery Road — Had the most amazing lunch at 96 Winery Road restaurant just outside Somerset West in the Cape Winelands last week. 96 Winery Road is a favourite of mine after being recommended by friends who were in town and have been frequenting the establishment for 10 or so years. There is a winter special now [...]